Marketing & Events Executive 74 views
- Experience Entry Level
The Marketing & Events Executive reports to Marketing & Event Manager, and will support our on-the-ground, offline and online Marketing strategy for Shanghai and Suzhou. The role will also support the marketing department as a whole to grow BottlesXO inbound sales channels, customer acquisition, customer retention, sales volume and all metrics that help our company acquire more market share and increased revenue.
Duties and Responsibilities – (i) Event Management – Shanghai & Suzhou 60%
For the Events aspects, you will organize events that will make an impact to our target audience, ensure events are successful and cost-effective, paying attention to budget and time constraints, bring along new ideas to event, leverage marketing and promotion experience & techniques to our success.
- Assist in planning & organizing events according to requirements, target audience and objectives
- Liaise and cooperate with administration, operation, design and copywriting to prepare for events
- Support promotional activities for the event
- Ensure event is completed smoothly and resolve any problems that might occur
- Embrace BottlesXO spirit, introduce audience groups and customers about BottlesXO
- Analyze the event’s success and prepare reports.
Duties and Responsibilities – (ii) Marketing – Shanghai & Suzhou 40%
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our app
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels – content creation, content curation, campaigns, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis etc.
- Coordinate with Copywriters for the production of valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals.
- Any experience in marketing and event organization
- An outgoing, passionate, highly motivated and people-savvy individual
- Ability to work as part of a diverse international team;
- Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English and Mandarin
- Excellent customer service skills
- Enjoys wine and interested in new technology
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Diploma/ Bachelor Degree