Operations Assistant – Beijing 58 views
- Experience Chinese and English Proficiency, Italian as a plus; Willing to travel across the Country/Abroad;
Tech Silu is looking for an experienced, reliable and task-oriented Operations Assistant. The Operations Assistant will work directly with Tech Silu executives and will be responsible for performing a number of Administrative and Business Development duties.
The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing their work load and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced environment. Passionate for impacting on the South European (Italian) Tech Ecosystem and with a strong drive for International Relations between Europe and Asia.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company and be part of a dynamic group with a unique mission: empowering the Sino-South-European Tech Ecosystem.
LOCATION: Borui Building, East Third Ring Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Operations Assistant will report directly to Tech Silu executives and (s)he will be responsible for:
- Project management (50%):
- Draft together with Tech Silu’s executives, the operational milestones for each client’s project (European Tech Companies tapping into the Chinese Market);
- Keep track of each project development;
- Assist Tech Silu’s executives in day-to-day operations related to each project;
- Assisting European Tech Companies as in (20%):
- Providing constant assistance during business development activities and participate to promotional events (as per fair, tech conference, etc.) that might be held all over the Chinese territory;
- Managing the document flow between parties;
- Work closely with Tech Silu’s executives in (20%):
- Prepare internal and external corporate documents for team members and industry partners in English and Chinese.
- Drafting, designing and distribute marketing materials in English and Chinese.
- Keep constant relationship with local partners;
- Support Office Administration activities as in (10%):
- Maintain and organized filing system of paper and electronic documents (Cloud DB) and contacts (CRM);
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality;
- Develop and sustain a level of professionalism among staff and clients;
- Schedule meetings and appointments and manage travel itinerary
SALARY: to be discussed based on actual experience and skill of the candidate.
Chinese and English Proficiency, Italian as a plus; Willing to travel across the Country/Abroad; Strong organisational, project management and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities Advanced Microsoft Office skills (ppt, doc, excel), with an ability to become familiar with designing SW; Proficiency in collaboration and delegation of duties; Background or equivalent experience in International Relations,Venture Financing, Startups/Tech Companies or cross-border investments; Exceptional interpersonal skills; Friendly and professional demeanor.
ABOUT TECH SILU:
Tech Silu is first player to bridge the startup markets of China and Southern Europe, by:
- Conveying Chinese capitals and entrepreneurs into early stage startups in Italy and Southern Europe, leveraging on national policies and sound business models of selected Startups;
- Enabling promising scale-ups to tap into the Chinese market by partnering with them and driving their growth in the Eastern Investment and Industrial Markets;
- Maintaining a constant presence in both the native and destination markets for business intelligence activities and concrete hands-on approach in scouting and business development opportunities.
Besides the above activities, Tech Silu is also the main organiser of the Italian Scale-ups Initiative in China (ISIC).