Sales Manager 15 views
- Experience 2 years
To work with the Management team of Guiddoo to build the Strategy for Travel Agent Acquisition through extensive reach-out and personal existing network.
• Part of the International Business Development team focused on travel agent acquisition and increasing business through the Travel Agent network.
• Product Handling and Relationship management.
• Being a bridge between travel agent and operations/reservations team for smooth closures of packages.
• Follow ups with customers and clients for ongoing queries.
• Managing quality assurance.
• Establish and grow contacts with relevant travel organisations to identify business opportunities
• Managing company’s Portal for Queries, Itinerary and Invoice.
• Ensure all necessary steps are being taken from the inquiry, booking, and execution to evaluation of the tour
• Handle feedback and complaint in a professional manner
• Work in complete cooperation with the rest of the office team (reservations, account and Sales)
• Be flexible to work outside office hours if necessary
• Minimum of 2 year experience in B2B Sales
• B2B Travel Company Experience with knowledge of Tourism DMC products will be advantage
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Customer-service orientation
• Time-management, planning and organizing skills
• Discipline and stress resistant
• Flexible, hard-working and team player Limits of authority to ensure that the clients’ expectations are met by offering high-quality information content as well
as high quality services.
• Diploma / Degree in Travel & Tourism or any tour & travel course will be an additional benefit.
• Startup Experience a plus
Work 6 days in a week.
• Company’s targets in terms of sales and programming are met
• Good clients satisfaction rate are maintained through competent and professional communication and product delivery
• Satisfactory resolution of problems
• Effective teamwork is delivered through structured delegation and supervision
Salary and benefits:
Rewarding salary and benefits, the opportunity to work in a dynamic and entrepreneurial travel company and progress your career.