Social Media Intern 68 views
- Experience Entry Level
We are looking for a highly dedicated individual with an interest in Online marketing, lead generation and a marketing for an SM internship position at Innoway, located in Silicon Valley of Beijing city. The primary objective of this position is to help the company with improving it’s sodal media presence, online presence, increase brand recognition as well as to develop innovative approach that will help our business to boost the communication with the job seekers and scale up registrations and user experience
What you will be working on
– Develop relevant content topics to reach the company’s target customers
– Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written)
– Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
– Oversee design (le: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile Blog, etc.)
– Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
– Become an advocate for the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate
– Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy
– Possesses knowledge and experience in the tenets of traditional marketing. Marketing degree is welcomed but not required
– Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in social media
– Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
– Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
– Maintains excellent writing and language skills.
Innoway, created by Bejing and Haidian District, is emerging into China’s No. 1 hi-tech landmark of startup culture and innovation. With our strong governmental and international ties, additional to our prime location in Zhongguancun, Innoway acts as an innovation exchange platform between global and local Startups, corporations, institutions and Universities allike We help Embassies to increase the entrepreneurship and innovation exchange between China and their representing country. Since June 2014, Innoway has incubated over 1,900 Startups, with more than 222 international ventures. 743 Startups successfully received investments, accounting for 9.104 Billion RMB.