Social Media Specialist 18 views
- Experience 3 years
Fabbri 1905 is the Italian leading ingredient producer for artisanal producers of ingredients for Gelato (Italian Ice Cream) pastry, as well as cocktail and coffee bars. The brand enjoys high awareness in Europe both in B2B and B2C markets. In China (Fabbri China) the brand is widely distributed mainly on B2B targets such as cocktail bars, coffee shops, gelato shops, bakeries and restaurants.
Fabbri China has open the position of Social Media Specialist. This person will be responsible to propose the Social Media strategy and content marketing strategy for Fabbri 1905’s social media channels and other media publications.
Among the main responsibilities of the Social Media Specialist are:
- Keep monitoring and analyze the Editorial Plan of the Mother Company and coordinate the localization of the materials based on the local market environment
- Proactively suggest messaging plan and news angles that could tactically appeal to the B2B and B2C target Audiences
- Write articles for B2B audiences in English and Chinese
- Daily management of the brand We Chat Accounts (2 accounts in total), Weibo (1 account),Facebook (1 account)
- Consolidate a Media Database of industry medias in China
- Support on the on-going relations with the local media
- Constantly monitor competitors and influencers’ Social Media accounts and highlightopportunities and threats
- Establish “Life Streaming” platform and organize Life Streaming programs in occasion of themajor off-line events.
- Translation of the Key Marketing Materials from English to Chinese (Catalogues, Recipe Books,
The ideal candidate is fluent in Chinese and English (Italian language is a plus) with strong creative capabilities in creating content in both languages. She / he has at least 3 years of working experience in Social Media agencies or in-house similar positions.
KPI of the Content Marketing Specialists
The basic performance expectations for the position are the following:
- Rise of the followers on Social Media platforms of 50% (Year-to-Year)
- Write at least 5 bilingual articles each week for the Company Social Media Accounts
- Translation of the Key Marketing Materials (Catalogues, Recipe Books, Company Presentations)
- Organize trimester reports to the leaders regarding:
- market trends
- competitor analysis (from a communication point of view)
- Fabbri Brand communication opportunities
The Reporting Line
The PR Specialist reports directly to the Marketing Manager. She / he connects on daily basis with the Marketing Specialists of the Beverage Business Unit and Gelato & Pastry Business Unit working team in order to promote the company events.
Work environment and working Hours
The position requires working in the office (Shanghai) with availability to travel (about 30% of the time). The working time is from Monday to Friday, from 9.00 AM to 6 PM (1-hour break for lunch). Details about private leaves and other benefit will be negotiated with the HR director.